NGL Energy Liquids Logistics
Liquids Logistics segment conducts marketing operations for natural gas liquids, refined petroleum products and biodiesel to a broad range of commercial, retail and industrial customers across the United States and Canada. These operations are conducted through our company-owned terminals, other third party storage and terminal facilities, common carrier pipelines and our extensive fleet of leased railcars.
For more information on NGL’s Liquids Wholesale business, please visit: NGL Supply Wholesale, LLC
For more information on NGL’s LPG marketing and logistics entity, please visit: Centennial Energy, LLC.
- 28 Liquids terminals
- One import/export facility capable of exporting over 15kbpd of butane
- Approximately 2.5 million barrels of leased storage
- ~5,100 owned and leased railcars
- Sales from over 150 terminals in 30 states
- Rack sales through common carrier pipeline terminals
West Memphis, AR NGL Wholesale Liquids Terminal
NGL Liquids Logistics
Executive Vice President – Liquids Logistics
President – Centennial Energy